This is one delicious cheesecake and somewhat sneaky because your guests and friends would never guess it contains tofu, easy to prepare, can be adapted to fit most all diet restrictions. This cake has a nice consistency and is very tasty; the tofu adds creaminess without the excess of calories, so, now, you can all eat healthier and happier! If you are always looking for healthier recipes, this is one of the best that you should try to make because it will greatly satisfy your delicate palate and taste.
Ingredients of Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake:
• 1/3 cup chocolate wafer cookies (about 10-12), finely crushed
• 2 bars (4 oz. total) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bars, broken into pieces
• 3 pkgs. (24 oz. total) cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
• 1 container (16 oz.) silken tofu, drained
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
• 2 large eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions of Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake:
• Preheat oven to 325? F. Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan; sprinkle cookie crumbs over bottom.
• Microwave baking bars in small uncovered microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. The bars may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted.
• Place melted chocolate, cream cheese, tofu, sugar and cocoa in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Scrape sides of container; add eggs and vanilla extract. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
• Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan Recipe …
• Chocolate Decadence Cake Recipe …
• Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• Easy Elegant No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
• Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article