This is a simple recipe which yields the richest result. This glossy combination of chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk is even better embellished with vanilla and chopped nuts. If you got chocolate craving, this fudge is sure to satisfy it. It is a recipe that will never fail you when it comes to versatility, taste, and how easy to make this. You can actually use different substitute in making this like butterscotch, white chocolate, and peanut butter.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Fudge:
• 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 1 can (14 oz.) NESTL?® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions of Easy Chocolate Fudge:
• Line 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
• Combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla extract.
• Spread evenly into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe …
• Rosemary-Kissed Chocolate Satin Tart Recipe …
• Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust Recipe …
• Chocolate Velvet Pie Recipe …
• Chocolate Polenta Cake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article