This chocolate dessert is so beautiful and is undoubtedly delicious packed and dotted with buttons of succulent chocolate and is sheltered in a covering of chocolate ganache. This is the kind of recipe that you can find only in expensive bakeries which makes you think that you can never have this piece of heavenly and mouth-watering treat. The enticing appearance of this chocolate pie is enough to make someone crave for it and maybe even those who are on diet will take one moment to forget the thought about dieting and indulge in this yummy dessert.
Ingredients of Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust:
• 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped, divided
• 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, melted
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTL? CHOCOLATIER™ 62% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
• 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
• 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions of Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust:
• Preheat oven to 375? F.
• Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup pecans and brown sugar in 9-inch pie plate. Stir in butter until moistened; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
• Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pie plate on wire rack.
• Chop 1 cup morsels into small pieces. Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream in large mixer bowl for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped morsels. Spoon into cooled crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
• Place remaining morsels in medium bowl. Microwave cream in 1-cup glass measure on HIGH (100%) power for 40 seconds or until boiling. Pour over chocolate; let sit for 1 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes. Pour over pie and smooth evenly. Sprinkle remaining pecans near edge of pie. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Velvet Pie Recipe …
• Chocolate Polenta Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Layer Crumb Bars Recipe …
• Doubly Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Spicy Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article