This is the best cheesecake ever especially if you love chocolate, because it is so great and you can vary the taste for the season, too. You can sprinkle the top of the pie with crushed peppermint candies and red and white sprinkles and the pie is also great as a frozen treat in the summer. Although this recipe is delicious as is, when you add flavored bits instead of the bars it is really exceptional. It is a very rich and filling no-bake dessert. The perfect chocolate dessert when time is limited. You can whip it up and put it in the refrigerator to set. Sit down, enjoy your meal and be the hit of the day when you bring it to the table to serve.
Ingredients of No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie:
• 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
• 4 bars (8-oz. box) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, melted and cooled
• 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
• 3/4 cup (packed) brown sugar
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Directions of No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Pie:
• Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl on high speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
• Spoon into crust; refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate and Berry Tart Recipe …
• Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake Recipe …
• Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan Recipe …
• Chocolate Decadence Cake Recipe …
• Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article