This is a recipe that is so easy to make because it requires only very few ingredients which you can readily find in your pantry, but hard to resist. So versatile that you can actually choose whatever flavor chips that you want and still come up with a delicious and great dessert. This is a highly-recommended recipe for people who are looking for a simple and yet delicious chocolate dessert.
Ingredients of Chocolate Layer Crumb Bars:
• 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTL? CHOCOLATIER™ 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
• 1 can (14 oz.) NESTL?® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions of Chocolate Layer Crumb Bars:
• Preheat oven to 350? F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
• Beat butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until crumbly. With floured fingers, press 2 cups crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan; reserve remaining mixture.
• Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
• Combine 1 cup morsels and sweetened condensed milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over hot crust.
• Stir nuts and remaining morsels into reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over chocolate filling. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Doubly Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Spicy Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Lover’s Frosting Recipe …
• French Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Royal Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**