This recipe is the best and a deliciously rich dessert that goes perfectly well with dark brewed coffee. This is not hard to follow and make, as a matter of fact, if you are fond of baking you can be able to make this in no time and sweat-free. This is a dessert that is worth your time because your friends and family will sure to love this.
**Ingredients of French Chocolate Cheesecake: **
• 2 cups walnut halves
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 3 cups (18 oz.) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
Directions of French Chocolate Cheesecake:
• FOR CRUST: Preheat oven to 350° F.
• Place nuts, brown sugar, flour and butter in food processor container; cover. Process until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press onto bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
• Bake for 5 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
• FOR FILLING: Heat cream in medium saucepan over medium heat just to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted. Cool for 15 minutes.
• Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl on medium speed until smooth. Add chocolate mixture; beat on low speed until just combined. Add eggs; stir until just combined. Pour into prepared crust. Place pan on baking sheet.
• Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Remove side of springform pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
• FOR CARAMEL SAUCE: Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in brown sugar and cream. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; boil, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
• SERVE cheesecake with warm Caramel Sauce and whipped cream.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Royal Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight Recipe …
• Chocolate Fudge-Mint Cheesecake Recipe …
• Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue Recipe …
• Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**