This is a unique treat for a more sophisticated palate with the perfect mix of salty and sweet. It is not only wonderfully easy recipe but also nutritious because of the nuts added in it. Make it a staple in your kitchen by experimenting with it by including cayenne pepper and cinnamon. The result of this will be amazing. The sea salt adds wonderful and different taste to it that even your hard-to-please kids will positively love.
Ingredients of Sea-Salted Smoky Almond Chocolate Bark:
• 2 bars (8 oz.) dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
• 1/2 cup smoked-flavored almonds, coarsely chopped, divided
• 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (preferably large crystal)
Directions of Sea-Salted Smoky Almond Chocolate Bark:
• Line an 8-inch baking pan with wax paper.
• Microwave chocolate in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on High (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15- second intervals, stirring just until melted. Stir in 1/4 cup almonds.
• Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup almonds. Tap pan several times to spread chocolate and settle nuts. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Please rate this article