A truly self-indulgent chocolate that embraces flavorsome enrichment with the blend of fresh rosemary, both your heart and taste buds will tremble with excitement. Nothing is more romantic than a home-made, luscious, and velvety chocolate dessert and this is something that your loved-ones will enjoy because of its cool, sweet and unmistakable taste of genuine chocolate tart.
Ingredients of Rosemary-Kissed Chocolate Satin Tart:
• 2 cups ground shortbread cookies
• 5 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
• 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTL?® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
• 2 large egg yolks
• 3 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1/3 cup fresh mint sprigs
• Sweetened whipped cream for garnish (optional)
Directions of Rosemary-Kissed Chocolate Satin Tart:
• Preheat oven to 350° F.
• Place ground cookies, butter and sugar in food processor; process until mixture clumps together. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9- or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
• Bake for 8 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack.
• Place morsels in large bowl; set aside. Whisk together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Stir in rosemary. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is very hot (not boiling) and thickens slightly. Strain mixture over morsels, pressing against rosemary to release flavor. Stir mixture until morsels are melted and mixture is completely smooth.
• Pour into crust; refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Top each slice with dollop of whipped cream before serving.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust Recipe …
• Chocolate Velvet Pie Recipe …
• Chocolate Polenta Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Layer Crumb Bars Recipe …
• Doubly Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**