Dark chocolate truffles are the sweet and sophisticated temptation that melts in your mouth. These appetizing candies will make your loved-ones long for more, whether covered in toasted nuts, flaked coconut, cocoa or any of your favorite coatings. Very simple and yet still looks wonderful and simply heavenly with its rich and soft texture. You can try using different types of chocolate and for a nice twist, dip them in a semi-sweet chocolate to create a hard candy shell outside the truffles.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Truffles:
• 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTL? CHOCOLATIER™ 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels
• Finely chopped toasted nuts (such as pistachios or almonds), toasted flaked coconut and/or unsweetened cocoa powder for coating truffles
Directions of Dark Chocolate Truffles:
• LINE baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
• Heat cream to a gentle boil in medium heavy-duty saucepan. Remove from heat. Add morsels. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
• Drop chocolate mixture by rounded measuring teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Shape or roll into balls; coat with nuts, coconut or cocoa. Store it in an airtight container in refrigerator.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Rosemary-Kissed Chocolate Satin Tart Recipe …
• Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust Recipe …
• Chocolate Velvet Pie Recipe …
• Chocolate Polenta Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Layer Crumb Bars Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**
Please rate this article