To continue our 101 sighs of a shopaholic list, here is the rest. If you missed the first 50 sighs, pick them up here.
51. Always Know Where to Buy What and How Much That Will Be
52. Your This Years Wish List is Twice as Much Your Last Years
53. You Want, You Get
54. Make a Stop on Whenever You See a "sale Sign"
55. Come out the Mall with Empty Hands Depresses Me
56. Your VISA Bill is Five Times of Your Expection
57. Consider Discounts as Saving Money
58. Only Look at Your Minimum Payment Amount Instead of Your Balance
59. If You Ever Take Your Time to Add up Those Tagged Cloth, They Probably Worth More than What You Earn in a Year
60. You Are Not Rich, but Spend Your Money like One
61. You Have Money as Long as There is Checks in Your Check Book
62. Your Favorite Phrase is "oh, Why Not?"
63. You See Your $2,000 Credit Limit and Think, "Fabulous, I Have $2,000 to Spend. What Should I Get?"
64. Feeling Lost without Credit Cards with You
65. Feeling Guilty, Ashamed, Embarrassed or Confused after Shopping or Spending Money
66. Buy Things with Credit Card That You Won't Buy with Cash
67. Keep Your Fashion Magazines Just in Case
68. Shop Less is on Top of All Your New Year Resolution, Every Year
69. "if I Lose Five More Pounds, I WILL Fit in This"
70. Everyone else is Buying It, It Must Be Worth to Own
71. I Can Try It at Home and Return It if I Don't like It and Have More Time to Look at Other Stuffs
72. "Buy One Get Another One Half Price" so I Need to Find Another One
73. I Wish There is SA, Close to Me
74. Why Fix It when I Can Afford a New One?
75. I Am on a Diet so I Can Go Shop with My Girlfriend
76. Have No Idea What Your Credit Card Balance is
77. I Missed the Discounts
78. Forget about Your Dental Appointment Because You Were in a Mall
79. Drive 2 Hours Every Week to the Biggest Mall around Your Area
80. My Next Dream House is the One Right Next to My Favorite Mall
81. I Always Get Whatever My Girl Friend Recommend to Me
82. It Hurts when I Know I Missed a Great Bargain
83. Watch "I Want That" on HGTV Closely
84. 2 in the Morning You Still Browsing through Online Shops
85. Your Purse Become Bigger and Bigger
86. Your Home Get Dusted and That is Not a Result of Lazy, You Start to Hide Them
87. Every Time Watch TV There is Something You Own Already
88. You Get so Excited for the Vacation Because That is Another Reason to Shop without Any Guilt
89. You Can't Resist Expensive Items
90. If You Are Not in a Mall, You Are on the Way to a Mall
91. Owns Multiple Jewelry Boxes
92. You Feeling Depressed after Shopping
93. You Are Positive That You Will Be Qualified for Shows like Cash in the Attic
94. You Have Enough Goodies to Open up a Store
95. You Can Always Find a Reason to Buy Anything
96. Your Favorite Magazine is Thanks Giving Coupon Book
97. You Spend Most of Your Office Time on EBay
98. And You've Been Caught by Your Boss More than Twice
99. You Need a New House Bad, Because You Need More Space to Fill All Your Clutter
100. You Know You Are Cluttering Your House and You Can't Help but to Clutter More
101. You Read Every Single List Here and Nod Your Head More than Ten Times
There you go, it's our 101 sighs... how many of them that fits you?