There are already a couple of posts on this site talking about things that we should carry in our purses. They are very practical lists and I have to commend the authors for writing them. However, I thought that it wouldn’t hurt to come up with a list of 9 more #things that you might want to have in your purse. The items mentioned in my list are some of the items that weren’t mentioned in the existing lists.
1. Water Bottle
If you want to develop the habit of drinking water, then it certainly would help to carry a reusable water bottle in your purse. Having your own reusable bottle helps your budget and saves the environment because you don’t have to keep buying mineral water. Water bottles come in different volumes so you can choose which size best suits your needs. Water bottles also have different styles so you can showcase your personality.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4413
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36617