Over the years I've been told of many things that supposedly help suppress your appetite, but today I'm going to tell you about eight of them that have actually been proven to work, and aren't just an old-wives tale that we get roped into believing. Here are 8 #things to help suppress your appetite, helpful if you're trying to diet!
1. Drink Plenty of Water
You would be amazed at how often #people eat (myself included!) when they are actually thirsty. It's quite common for the brain to give off the signal for “I'm hungry” when really you have quite a full #stomach, and are actually thirsty. It also helps prevent boredom snacking, and anxiety eating. If you are about to eat something for any reason other than being genuinely hungry, have a glass or two of water first, it might satisfy you just as well and without all the extra #calories.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8614
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6756
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40818
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40412