When life’s troubles get the better of you, there are some #things you can do to cope. You can talk to a therapist and take medication. You can turn to drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes to help you escape. Or you can cope with your stress in a different manner: with laughter. Yes, I believe that laughter is the best medicine. And we are quite lucky that it is free and highly accessible to everyone. Here are some ideas to get you laughing.
1. Comedy Shows
Photo Credit: Karen Martin Photo
For a quick laughter, watch your favorite comedy shows and movies on TV or DVD. You can also check out different stand up comedies on video. Watch the shows with a special someone or with friends and family.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 101615
- 7 Exercises to Melt Belly Fat Fast ... 7495
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 72010
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6363
- 7 Foods That Can Help You Have Stronger, Longer Hair ... 5288