When life’s troubles get the better of you, there are some #things you can do to cope. You can talk to a therapist and take medication. You can turn to drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes to help you escape. Or you can cope with your stress in a different manner: with laughter. Yes, I believe that laughter is the best medicine. And we are quite lucky that it is free and highly accessible to everyone. Here are some ideas to get you laughing.
1. Comedy Shows
Photo Credit: Karen Martin Photo
For a quick laughter, watch your favorite comedy shows and movies on TV or DVD. You can also check out different stand up comedies on video. Watch the shows with a special someone or with friends and family.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8644
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6756
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40918
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40512