Have you ever opened your refrigerator and thought hey, that would make my hair look great? No? Maybe you should! Sometimes a few ingredients from your fridge and cupboard can make your hair #look amazing in as little as 20 minutes. Can’t think of what you should mix? This is where I come in. Here are the 7 best homemade hair masks!
1. Milk and Honey Mask
Photo Credit: sevenworlds16
This is pretty simple and straightforward. All you have to do is mix up a single teaspoon of honey into one glass of whole milk then massage it into your hair from root to tip. Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and shampoo. Then, avoid bees, and you’ll see some amazing results in your #hair.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8214
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6425
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418