At what point does a starlet become a real star? Does it happen after a big film project that is both critically acclaimed and a box office success? Or is it a long process that involves small good projects, being in the right place at the right #time, and impressing the right people? In Hollywood, there seems be no formula, doesn't it? But perhaps the only constant is undeniable talent and this is something that these 5 young #women certainly possess.
1. Ashlee Simpson Heads to Broadway
After her short stint on Melrose Place, Ashlee heads to Broadway to play Roxie Hart. The recent opening was a success and attended by the #people in her life. According to sister Jessica, "“Roxie was all Heart! Watching her up on that grandiose stage made me the proudest sister in the #world.”" Now one may not believe this "review" as she is surely biased but you have to realize that when Ashlee played Roxie in London's West End, she got raves from viewers and critiques. Of course, it helps that she has training in dance and singing. Congrats to Ashlee!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7573
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6063
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4413
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36617