At what point does a starlet become a real star?
Does it happen after a big film project that is both critically acclaimed and a box office success?
Or is it a long process that involves small good projects, being in the right place at the right time, and impressing the right people?
In Hollywood, there seems be no formula, doesn't it?
But perhaps the only constant is undeniable talent and this is something that these 5 young #women certainly possess.
1. Ashlee Simpson Heads to Broadway
After her short stint on Melrose Place, Ashlee heads to Broadway to play Roxie Hart.
The recent opening was a success and attended by the people in her life.
According to sister Jessica, "“Roxie was all Heart!
Watching her up on that grandiose stage made me the proudest sister in the world.”" Now one may not believe this "review" as she is surely biased but you have to realize that when Ashlee played Roxie in London's West End, she got raves from viewers and critiques.
Of course, it helps that she has training in dance and singing.
Congrats to Ashlee!
- Hollywood Young Actress
- 10 Fashion Formulas Inspired by Old Hollywood Celebs ...
- 7 School Hairstyles Inspired by Celebs ...
- 7 Celebs That'll Inspire You to Start Running ...
- Side Pony Inspiration from Your Favorite Celebs ...
- Let's Stop Bashing and Recognise the Things the Kardashian-Jenner Clan Have Achieved ❤️ ...