That big exam is only a couple of days away, and you’re not sure if your #brain can hold any more definitions or dates or formulas. You’re ready for a #study break, and want to know if there’s something you can eat that will give your brain a boost. You’ve heard fish can improve your memory, but there has to be something else, #right? Absolutely! Studies have shown that leafy green vegetables and foods rich in anthocyanin, quercetin, and folic acid may even help reduce #memory loss. Here are my favorite memory-boosting foods, perfect for a quick #snack while preparing for an exam. Yum!
Grab some fresh broccoli or cauliflower and dip it in some low-fat ranch. Crunchy and satisfying!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7743
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6133
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5514
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4945
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38417