Watch out! because when a woman falls in love we all know the outcome. We become some of the most unstable creatures ever know to man and will quickly come to a fellow S.F.L (sucker for love) and ask advice when we both know that neither one of us is thinking clearly. Five clues to identify a sucker for love:
1. Every Statement Begins with "do You Know What He Did?"
2. Her Girlfriend's Now Have to Call Her and Ask if She's Coming out Instead of Sending a Text Asking What Time They Are to Meet up
3. Every Song She Now Listens to is a Love Song
4. The Permanent Smile on Her Face Makes You Want to Slap It Right off
5. The Many People That Called Her Have Been Replaced by the One Very Person That's Causing That Annoying Permanent Smile on Her Face
Now all of the above is subject to change at any given moment depending on the actions of the man. Once prince charming turns into a toad all bets are off and that sucker for love will turn into a beast from hell. Can you say fatal attraction? Moral of the story is this, being in love is a beautiful thing but don't alter your life completely for that relationship. If you have five girlfriends before the relationship, have five friends during and after the relationship. Glenn Close was attractive in the beginning of the movie right? Do you remember how she looked at the end?