I am always changing shampoos.
It's good for your hair to make a change sometimes, plus I am quite prone to buying whatever is on sale, as long as it smells good.
Because of that trait, I have tried a lot of shampoos.
Some of them are terrible, but the top 10 best shampoos on my list have made it into my permanent rotation, so I thought I would share them with everyone!
1. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Daily Shampoo
Price: $4.99 at target.com
Garnier is one of my favorite brands anyway.
I also use several of their hair care products.
I like the shampoo because it smells nice and the shampoo leaves my hair soft.
If there's one thing I cannot abide, it's a shampoo that leaves my hair feeling rough and icky.
I've never had that problem with Garnier, even when I've just colored my hair.
- 11 Best Shampoos for Dry Hair ...
- Pumpkin 🎃 Scented 👃🏼 Beauty Products for an Extra Boost ⬆️ of Fall 🍂🍁 in Your Life ...
- Best Shampoo for Curly Hair
- The 13 Best Shampoos for Color Treated Hair ...
- Best Shampoo for Blonde Hair
- Target Exercises 🎯for Girls Who Want a Beautiful Toned and Tight Face👸 ...