We have here a wonderful guest post by the fabulous Tammy (A Mom in Red High Heels). Her blog is the definite go-to for moms who want to stay chic and stylish. Aside from dishing out style tips, Tammy also helps moms with their makeover queries. Check out her blog if you feel that you need a new #hairstyle.
When a #woman becomes a mom, she either a) chops off her hair or b) throws it up in a ponytail every day. While some women can certainly rock a chic short style or pull off a fabulous sleek ponytail, these looks are not for all #women. There are ways of styling your #hair that can offer you variety, compliment your busy life as a mom and most importantly, keep you from looking like a frumpy mom! Four celebrity moms give us inspiration with their own hairstyles:
1. Gwyneth Paltrow's Long Bob
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7874
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6015
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5025
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38917