No one likes to have a friend mad about something that happened in the past. I try to make amends when I can, but have finally learned that I can’t please everyone. You may not be able to get someone to forget a thing of the past, but it is possible to receive forgiveness for whatever it was. The #8 ways to get someone to forgive you that I have listed below might prove to be useful someday. Take a #look and see what you think.
8. Ask with Sincerity
Sometimes all it takes is a bit of asking. People can be funny about how they go about forgiving someone. Most will offer forgiveness on their own, but there actually are #people who have to be asked to forgive a person. This could mean that the process might take a long #time if the person wanting forgiveness isn’t aware he/she has to ask for it.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8204
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6415
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5135
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40418