It’s often hard to understand what is wrong with your dog, especially when food is refused. Most dogs won’t turn their nose up at the sight of food, any type. There are some instances when dogs just won’t eat. #Below I’ve listed 7 reasons your dog won’t eat. I hope these are useful if you currently have a canine friend who doesn’t want to clean up his bowl during meal times. Feel free to pass this list on to friends who might also have something similar going on in their household.
7. The Weather
Photo Credit: rollinoldman
When it’s hot outside, no one in my household is too excited about the idea of food. In the summer time, my dog will #look at her bowl full of food and I swear I’ve heard her groan. When I give her food in the evening, it will sometimes still be there in the morning. It’s much cooler in the morning #time and she’s had all night to cool down, so she will usually eat her food then. Some dogs will eat as soon as they get cooled off. Dogs who like water can be cooled down with a small wading pool. Mine greatly dislikes water, but she does enjoy lying under the front porch in an area that I sprayed with the hose.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7874
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6015
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5025
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38917