When I was a teenager, I had a scrapbook I put together, along with my best friend’s help. It overflowed with photos of my favorite movie stars. Most were #men or other teen movie stars. There were a few female actresses I adored as well. I wanted my hair to #look just like theirs and I dreamed about being as beautiful as them! Here is my list of movie stars you may have forgotten about, but they sure were handsome to a starry- eyed dreamer way back in the early 80’s!
1. Richard Chamberlain
Photo Credit: Epiclectic
I met Chamberlain when I was 16. He was on location, filming in Old Tucson, Arizona. I watched from the sidelines while he filmed, taking plenty of pictures. At lunch break, I stood off to the side whispering with my #best friend. All of a sudden, he looked up and motioned me over to his table. I swooned! He gave me a hug and signed a picture I had of him. I’ll never forget that day!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7513
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6033
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4845
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 3722
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 35817