I love eggnog so much. As soon as it starts appearing on the shelves, I start buying it – and ultimately get tired of it, and wind up with a surplus of eggnog. I hate the thought of wasting it, so I found some surprising foods that can use eggnog as an ingredient. I can't wait to start looking up recipes as well!
Photo Credit: Sunshine Hanan
Can you imagine eggnog muffins? From what I can see, they are incredibly moist, not to mention festive, and they have that distinctive taste without being overwhelming. I can only imagine how many muffin or cupcake flavors the eggnog will enhance.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7984
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5065
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39218