So you got too close in the heat of the moment, and now you’ve got a big hickey that you can’t seem to cover... well, hickeys can take a while to heal, because they are caused by the blood vessels close to the #skin breaking, and the blood escaping to cause a bright red mark. Fear not, though! Here are my top ten ways to get rid of a hickey!
This works best if you do it as soon as the hickey has been made, but will work up to a few hours later. The ice will freeze the blood vessels, preventing blood from rushing into your hickey, and minimizing the mark.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7934
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6105
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5055
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38918