A new creation from Dior, featuring a specially designed brush which separates lashes for complete coverage, definition and a lasting curl. This Dior mascara claims to creating a catwalk effect. But does it really?
**Type of Mascara: **Defining & Curling
Colors Available: Noir (Rich Black)
Price Range: Expensive
Overall Evaluation: Average
This Dior exclusive innovation features a revolutionary oblique brush. The incredibly soft elastomer brush features slanted bristles to capture each lash one by one. The patented angled brush is replicating emblematic coutoure techniques: oblique lines and the bias cut, an art of fabric cutting that magnifies curves and aplifies spread. In one quick stroke with no special application method necessary, the brush acts like a brushing on lashes.
I found this mascara did a fairly average job considering its hefty price tag. The brush definitely separated and defined my lashes but there was very little volume. It did enhance the natural curl of my lashes but it didn’t create the Hollywood glamour I was hoping for! On a positive note there wasn’t any clumping, in fact it felt silky and slick as it glided over my lashes. The brush may be revolutionary but the end result could be achieved for half the price with other brands. Overall, I thought it was an average mascara and not good value for money.
• it might clump, so it's better to try it in the store before purchasing
• It's highly overpriced even for a top brand mascara
• some of my girlfriends found the wand not very appealing - the wand looked like a stick all covered in the product
How would you rate this product? Did you feel you were paying for the designer name instead of a high quality mascara?
More Fabulous Mascara Reviews:
• 5 Best Mascaras - Expert Reviews …
• Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Review …
• Lancome L’Extreme Mascara - Expert Review …
• Lancome Definicils Mascara Review …
• Shu Uemura Basic Mascara - Expert Review …
• Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Expert Review …
Please rate this article