This is an elegant recipe that you can serve so easily, best served in a room temperature or maybe even better when it is freshly taken out from the fridge with sweet, freshly whipped cream and semi-sweet chocolate morsels. If this recipe is done correctly, you can be able to make a full rich flavor with fantastic light texture. If you want to get non-stop rave reviews or compliments, this recipe is something you should try to impress your friends.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Pie:
• 1 8-inch (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb crust
• 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
• 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
• Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
• CHOCOLATE CURLS
• 1 bar (2 oz. total) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bars, made into curls
• Chopped nuts (optional)
Directions of Chocolate Velvet Pie:
• Microwave morsels in a medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool to room temperature.
• Beat melted chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until light in color. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until firm. Top with sweetened whip cream, chocolate curls and nuts.
• CHOCOLATE CURLS:
• Carefully draw a vegetable peeler across a bar of NESTL? TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Vary the width of your curls by using different sides of the chocolate bar.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Polenta Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Layer Crumb Bars Recipe …
• Doubly Decadent Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe …
• Spicy Chocolate Cake Recipe …
• Chocolate Lover’s Frosting Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**