The Leatherheads actress, Renee Zellweger has recently been on a promotional tour with George Clooney. In the April 2008 edition of InStyle US magazine she talks about life, love, and new roles.
On the cover, Renee looks beautiful in a strapless green Ralph Lauren Spring 2008 dress.
Here are some extracts from her interview:
On being asked to star as the love interest for George Clooney in Leatherheads: "It was a no-brainer I heard George was making a movie and I said, ‘When?’ If he had asked me to make peanut-butter sandwiches for the catering, I would have said, ‘Crunchy or smooth?’"
On watching all the hunky guys running around playing football: "I guess someone had to do it. (chuckles) Talk about living the dream."
On having a similar experience with Appaloosa costarring Ed Harris, Viggo Mortensen and Jeremy Irons: "Again, poor me. (laughs) That was just awful. #Men in cowboy hats and boots, every day."
On not being homesick: "Sometimes #people ask, ‘Don’t you miss your home?’ Well, no. I go to work with George Clooney or Harry Connick. So, not so much."
On being an optimist 24/7: "I’m so fortunate. I think I was born happy."
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7944
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6193
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6145
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5055
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39018