Tools are important.
I didn't really realize it even when I first moved out of my parents' house.
Now, put two girls in a house without any tools, and arguments are bound to ensue.
“Where's the hammer?” “What hammer?
We have never had a hammer.” My dad comes to do repairs quite often, and quite often I make sure he conveniently forgets his tools – but I think it's time we got our own.
So, here are 7 tools every woman needs.
Do you have these hanging around the house?
Photo Credit: flight of the troglodyte
Great for pounding in nails, of course, it is also helpful when you leave the dogs out and they decide to dig up the runner under the door.
A hammer is the one thing you can always use, because it's so multifunctional.
After all, you can also use it to claw nails out of the wall when you pound them in crooked.
- 7 Essential Red Things for Every Woman ...
- 20 Fantastic Gardening Tools You Need This Spring ...
- 7 Newsletters Every Woman Needs to Be on ...
- 7 Must-Have Hair Tools for Every Woman ...
- The Bestselling Books from 2015 Every Woman Needs to Read ...
- Fab 👌🏼 Subscription Boxes 🛍 to Sign up for to Treat Yourself 😊 This Year ...