It seems like #everything I love to eat and drink makes my teeth less than pearly white. Chocolate, tea, coffee, soda… I love them all, so to keep my teeth looking their best, and stain-free, I use a whitening toothpaste. But there are so many! How will you know which is best for you? Here’s a list I’ve put together of 7 great toothpastes for a whiter smile. I’ve tried these all, and they’re all fantastic!
1. Tom's of Maine Natural Antiplaque Tartar Control plus Whitening Toothpaste
Price: $4.99 at drugstore.com
For 40 years, Tom’s of Maine has been providing all-natural toothpastes and other health and beauty care items, and this toothpaste combines all of the knowledge and expertise they’ve collected with silica for tooth whitening. This toothpaste is fluoride-free, just so you know.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8564
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6716
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5285
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40718
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40212