It seems like #everything I love to eat and drink makes my teeth less than pearly white. Chocolate, tea, coffee, soda… I love them all, so to keep my teeth looking their best, and stain-free, I use a whitening toothpaste. But there are so many! How will you know which is best for you? Here’s a list I’ve put together of 7 great toothpastes for a whiter smile. I’ve tried these all, and they’re all fantastic!
1. Tom's of Maine Natural Antiplaque Tartar Control plus Whitening Toothpaste
Price: $4.99 at drugstore.com
For 40 years, Tom’s of Maine has been providing all-natural toothpastes and other health and beauty care items, and this toothpaste combines all of the knowledge and expertise they’ve collected with silica for tooth whitening. This toothpaste is fluoride-free, just so you know.
- 19 Wonderful Weight Loss Infographics to Help You Achieve Your Goals ... 97015
- Amazing Transformations of Dollar Store Items ... 67810
- 7 Websites to Visit if You're Suffering from Depression ... 6199
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ... 6083
- 11 Everyday Words We All Use Incorrectly ... 56122