- Our body has really powerful natural detoxification ability to get rid of the toxic substances we accumulate from the environment and foods we eat.
- We have 4 major systems to eliminate toxins and lots of auxiliary ways that cooperate with major systems.
- But the amount of chemicals we get in our everyday life is so extremely high that the majority of #people find themselves at the level of toxicity that is way past the point when our body's own detoxification system can cope.
- Your liver cleanses your blood 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year NONSTOP.
- Anything you inhaled, digested or absorbed through the skin has to be filtered by your liver in case it might be dangerous for your body.
- If your liver did not continually do its job you would have been dead in hours.
- Your kidneys, lungs, bowel and skin – other major systems that help toxins find their way out. But none of these organs can take as much pressure as liver.
- Lungs eliminate the air you inhale but if there are too many chemicals in it – you start coughing. Some toxins can go out through the #skin when we sweat – and it's really helpful during any fever.
- But if there is a substance in your #body that is supposed to leave differently, you get skin reaction, such as rush, acne or other types of allergy or inflammation.
Loading recommendations for you ...