• Our body has really powerful natural detoxification ability to get rid of the toxic substances we accumulate from the environment and foods we eat.
• We have 4 major systems to eliminate toxins and lots of auxiliary ways that cooperate with major systems.
• But the amount of chemicals we get in our everyday life is so extremely high that the majority of people find themselves at the level of toxicity that is way past the point when our body's own detoxification system can cope.
• Your liver cleanses your blood 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year NONSTOP.
• Anything you inhaled, digested or absorbed through the skin has to be filtered by your liver in case it might be dangerous for your body.
• If your liver did not continually do its job you would have been dead in hours.
• Your kidneys, lungs, bowel and skin – other major systems that help toxins find their way out.
But none of these organs can take as much pressure as liver.
• Lungs eliminate the air you inhale but if there are too many chemicals in it – you start coughing.
Some toxins can go out through the skin when we sweat – and it's really helpful during any fever.
• But if there is a substance in your body that is supposed to leave differently, you get skin reaction, such as rush, acne or other types of allergy or inflammation.
• Too many toxins in the bowel cause diarrhea.
And if you prone to constipation, it makes the situation even worse because the liver empties toxins into the colon and if the colon is full, the liver dumps the toxins into fat cells, and the toxins stay in the body.
• The same thing goes on with the kidney – too many toxins can cause water retention and even kidney failure.
• Just your liver can cover up almost everything but even its ability to detox is not endless.
• If your liver gets overloaded, toxins begin circulating in your blood and, besides making you feel tired and sluggish, those toxins can damage your organs and glands, cause increased inflammation in your body, cause headaches, cause weight gain, and generally make you feel bad.
• Acne, chronic headaches, chronic fatigue, a poor complexion, lack-luster hair and a build up of fat around the midsection are just a few of the common symptoms of an overworked liver.
• When you start getting these symptoms, it means your body is trying to send you a message that something is wrong.
It's important you read this message and try to respond to it correctly instead of just ignoring it.
Do you think you or your family might need a detox?
Then read about 3 Most Effective Healthy Ways to Detox Your Body …
Written by **Dr.
Sofiya Takh, PhD
Certified Nutritional Consultant
PhD in Naturopathy
of Science in Natural Medicine**
Former MD from Russia with over 30 years of hands on experience, and a large private practice based out of New York City, and north eastern PA.
If you live in the New York tri-state area and are seeking professional nutritional advice - private consultations are available.
To schedule one or to ask a question please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org