Hi everyone! Now that it’s the end of the year, and we’re saying hello to a new, and wonderful year, alot of things excite me!
I know, this year has been a blast! First, I was given a chance to blog about my thoughts on beauty, and reviews on various cosmetics and beauty products, and I also got to meet alot of people, co-beauty bloggers whom I adore for their kindness, as well as my readers who email me to ask for advise. It has never been so fulfilling to write about one’s thoughts and share them to the world.
Of course, writing wouldn’t be okay, if you don’t love what your writing. My favorite subject happened to be Beauty and Economics, boy o boy, I definitely maximized my utility! Whoopee!!
Thank you for all the companies who have emailed me for product reviews, thank you for my co-bloggers for brainstorming with me on which products worked for them or not, and thank you for friends who have always been there for me!
1. Make My Skin as Perfect as Possible - Try to Religiously Go to the Dermatologist until My Skin Clears up
2. Faithfully stick to mineral makeup - I love mineral makeup to pieces! ( That explains my other blog! ) Mineral makeup is skin care makeup, so it would be a stepping stone for perfect skin
3. Collect Kabuki’s - Boy Oh Boy Am I Addicted to Such Cute Brushes! They Are Perfect for My Mineral Makeup Application
4. Focus on Body Care as Well - since I Have Neglected This a Little , I Want to Try to Apply Lotion Once in a While until I Feel like Religiously Applying It!
5. Try to Sport a New Hairdo. - Perms? More Layers? Bangs? Well, I Don’t Know, when I Feel Adventurous, I’ll Dare to Change My ‘do!
6. Get the MAC Holiday Brush Set Next Year! - I’m so All Regrets for Not Being Able to Get It This Year - I Swear to Get It Next Year!
7. Love Myself a Lil More - There’s No Such Thing as Loving Oneself Too Much Right? Haha! so..I’m Pampering Myself to the Nth Power Next Year! I’ll Try to Tone down Stress, and Exercise! and of Course, Sleep Early!
6. Try to Help Someone via Makeover - This is My Charity and Help to the World!
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? I hope they include beautifying yourself more and more and more! But remember, real beauty is found inside the heart! So keep your hearts pure, and your faces clear!
Tata for now!