Ever heard of Indian designer Manish Arora? How about MAC cosmetics? Of course you have!
The good news is that these two are mergingto come up with a fabulously packaged, brightly-colored line of cosmetics. The products are called MAC for Manish Arora.
If you're not a big fan of MAC cosmetics, just a glimpse at that ultra-stylish packaging is reason enough to buy the products!
Here's a preview of the lovely colors that they will offer:
1. Eyes on Manish (Palette)
• Nylon Pale gold with icy metallic shimmer (Frost)
• Going Bananas Soft lemon yellow (Frost)
• Playful Bright pink (Satin)
• Bitter Vivid bright golden green flecked with shimmer (Velvet)
• Electric Eel Vivid bright blue flecked with shimmer (Satin)
Deep Truth Real dark blue (Frost)
• Girl About Town Fabulous fuschia (Amplified Creme)
• Kiss Manish Frosty mid-tone burnt red (Frost)
• Pink Manish Frosted fuschia (Frost)
• Shine Manish Frosty burnt orange with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Frost)
4. Powder Blush
• Devil Bright iridescent coral orange (Satin)
• Sheertone Blush
• Pink Swoon Clearly pink (Sheertone)
The line of cosmetics is set to be launched (limited) on October 9. I can't wait to say "Namaste" to MAC for Manish Arora!