Ingredients of Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight:
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTL? CHOCOLATIER™ 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
• 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 1/3 cup frozen raspberries, drained, mashed
• 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
• 3/4 cup powdered sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 6 to 7 drops red food coloring (optional)
• 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, drained, mashed
• 1/3 cup whipping cream
Directions of Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Mousse Delight:
• FOR BROWNIE: Preheat oven to 350? F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
• Microwave 1 cup chocolate morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth; cool to room temperature.
• Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in melted chocolate. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in mashed raspberries. Spread into prepared baking pan.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
• FOR RASPBERRY MOUSSE: Chop remaining morsels into roughly 1/4-inch pieces. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and food coloring, if desired, in medium mixer bowl until creamy. Fold in mashed raspberries and chopped chocolate morsels.
• Beat cream in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold into raspberry cream cheese mixture until blended. Spread mousse over cooled brownie. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into bars.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
• Chocolate Fudge-Mint Cheesecake Recipe …
• Dark Chocolate Orange Fondue Recipe …
• Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie Recipe …
• Chocolate-Dipped Fruit Kabobs Recipe …
• Chocolate Raspberry Trifle Recipe …
• **Full list of best chocolate desserts…**