When it comes to super models, it doesn’t get hotter than Gisele Bundchen. The face of 20 brands, Gisele has grown from being a runway success to one of the richest models in the world! Infused with style, elegance and beauty this walking fashion queen sets every stage on fire. Here are some lesser known facts about her.
"If you are an admirer of beauty,you must know this gorgeous woman..."
all the boys want!
Brazilian by birth, Gisele speaks in Portuguese and English is her second language. Her fiery attitude and confidence definitely has Brazilian heat in it.
"Gisele Bundchen is such a babe. I remember her memorable appearance in a "Get a Mac" TV ad from a while ago..."
• She has five sisters - Graziela, Raquel, Rafaela, Gabriela and Patrícia (twin sister). Now that’s one beautiful family
• But it doesn’t stop at beauty. This family has brains! Raquel is a federal judge in Brazil. It isn’t an easy feat to bag a top job like that.
• Gisele was first discovered when she was 14 years old. A modelling scout noticed her while she was on a Porto Alegre school trip. It sure pays to keep your eyes open!
"I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, ..."
• Her parents have never been too far. Vania Bundchen (her mother) co-starred with her during the Victoria Secret ad. This was in celebration of Mother’s day. Further, her father co-starred with her for a Credicard commercial.
• Did you know that Gisele would have **starred in **? She was considered for a role of Alex Munday which was later played by Lucy Liu. Interesting isn’t it!
"I wouldn't call myself an actress, but I at the same time, if there is an opportunity... I believe in taking chances and living your life."
• In 2006, E! Television ranked her Number 21 on the ‘Hottest Celebrity Bodies’ list.
"Gisele did not agree with the comments regarding condom use made by Pope Benedict XVI after his official visit to Brazil..."
• Gisele showcased her creative skills when she launched ‘Ipanema’- her personal brand of footwear.
• She then went on to create a necklace which was sold as a limited edition piece. This was to raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Hospital in their fight against cancer.
• Gisele is very particular about cleanliness. She constantly scrubs and cleans her house to ensure she doesn’t get infected by germs.
"I hate people invading on my privacy. I hate talking about my private life..."
• Her personal wealth is estimated at 150 million. This earns her a spot in the Guinness Book of Records as the richest model in the world.
"It has been reported that Bundchen earned $35 million last year ..."
Luv to Surf Blog
Truly unique and a complete success story, Gisele’s life reads like a bestseller. She continues to set runaways ablaze with her talent and good looks. Having graced the cover pages of the world’s leading fashion magazine Gisele stands as **an icon of feminity and grace.
"The Brazilian supermodel is convinced her mother is proof she will get better looking as she ages."
I'm sure you want to know what place she got in our rating 50 Hottest Women Celebrities
Top web sites on Gisele Bundchen
1. Gisele Picture Gallery
You will love the picture gallery as it has Multimedia options!
2. Gisele Bundchen at Wikipedia
This is a complete storehouse of information on Gisele. This factual account will give you a great glimpse into the life of this supermodel.
3. Gisele Bundchen Photos
More sexy photos of Giselle. You can’t help but appreciate her raw talent and sheer beauty. Look through these exciting pages!
4. Gisele Bundchen Info
This site houses Gisele pictures, gallery and even wallpaper. You can read up on her details at the Biography section that tells it all!
5. Gisele Bundchen Pictures
From humble beginnings to her career path, you will find all that right here. You can also download her pictures at this awesome site.
Please rate this article