For all my life, I have lived in the Philippines, an archipelago situated near the equator.
You can consider the place a tropical country and it is absolutely lovely.
Sure, there are many political, social, and environmental problems, but I cannot deny how much I love this place.
I love it mostly for being a warm, tropical country with a low cost of living.
Aside from this major reason, there are also other reasons why I love living in a tropical country.
If you are interested to know what these reasons are, then read on.
1. Two Seasons
I have nothing against having four seasons in a year.
In fact, I would love to experience the beauty and magic of fall, winter, and spring.
However, I absolutely love how a tropical country only has two seasons: wet and dry.
It’s just easier for the body to adjust to the temperature changes.
And I also have to admit that it’s easier on the wardrobe budget.
- This Tropical Destination is Closer than You Think ...
- 7 Delicious Tropical Fruits That Will Please Your Taste Buds ...
- 9 Reasons to Love Gloomy Weather ...
- 9 Reasons to Love a Country Boy ...
- 7 Reasons to Love Country Music ...
- Lifesaving Ways to Escape 🏃🏼 an Attacker's Grasp 😧 EVERY Girl 👩🏻👩🏿👩🏼👩🏽 Needs to Know!!