Knitting Blogs are the websites you must visit if you want to make yourself something warm for the coming colder months. For those who want to explore more craft blogs, I suggest that you check out these great knitting blogs. From tutorials to tips on where to buy yarn to photos of fun projects, these great knitting blogs are here to help.
This is one of the great knitting blogs today because Laurie is funny, inspiring, and yes, fantastic with the knitting needles. From her blog: "...discovered knitting and was living all alone with some insomnia and some Cheetos and a herd of felines and I took to knitting as if it would keep me sane and tethered to the #world." She is one of my favorites; she makes me laugh and motivates me to simply be better.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8744
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6796
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5315
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 41018
- 7 Ways to Make Him Regret Breaking up with You ... 40712