12 Ingredients and Directions of Chocolate Banana Cream Pie Recipe
This is a recipe that you can make to impress your friends and guests, kids and adults alike.
A delectable and quick to make recipe and is very delicious though it was not actually very chocolaty but if you want more rich chocolate flavor, you just have to spread a layer of chocolate fudge ice cream topping over the top of the crust.
The banana filling leaves a sublime after-glow in your mouth.
You can add other fruits like strawberries or cherries and whipped cream to be more appealing to kids.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Cream Pie:
• 1 pkg.
(16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
• 1 can (12 fl.
• 1 pkg.
(about 3.4 oz.) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
• 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
• 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
• NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, (optional)
• NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, (optional)
Directions of Chocolate Banana Cream Pie:
• Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease 9-inch pie plate.
• Press 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
• Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown;
flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell.
Cool completely on wire rack.
• Beat milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl;
refrigerate for 5 minutes.
• Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (saveremaining pudding for later use).
Top pudding with bananas;
spread with whipped topping.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
Drizzle with Nesquik;
top with morsels.
Cut into wedges.
NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 cups milk for CARNATION Evaporated Milk.
*You will have 4 squares left.
Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!