With all the versions of Top Model these days, it can be difficult to remember a time when real top models ruled the world. Fortunately, Forbes has compiled a list of the world’s top earning models.
At number one, it’s no surprise to see Gisele Bundchen top the list. She has earned an estimated $33 million, and is currently the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s latest fragrance.
4. : Adriana Lima, $6 Million
5. : Alessandra Ambrosio, $6 Million
6. : Carolyn Murphy, $5 Million
8. : Karolina Kurkova, $3.5 Million
9. : Daria Werbowy, $3.5 Million
11. : Liya Kebede, $2.5 Million
13. : Shalom Harlow, $2 Million
14. : Doutzen Kroes, $1.5 Million
15. : Jessica Stam, $1.5 Million
Did your favorite model make the cut? Where is Naomi Campbell? Questions to ponder while you count your grapes.