With all the versions of Top Model these days, it can be difficult to remember a time when real top models ruled the world. Fortunately, Forbes has compiled a list of the world’s top earning models.
At number one, it’s no surprise to see Gisele Bundchen top the list. She has earned an estimated $33 million, and is currently the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s latest fragrance.
5. : Alessandra Ambrosio, $6 Million
6. : Carolyn Murphy, $5 Million
7. : Natalia Vodianova, $4.5 million
8. : Karolina Kurkova, $3.5 Million
9. : Daria Werbowy, $3.5 Million
10. : Gemma Ward, $3 million
11. : Liya Kebede, $2.5 Million
12. : Hilary Rhoda, $2 million
13. : Shalom Harlow, $2 Million
14. : Doutzen Kroes, $1.5 Million
15. : Jessica Stam, $1.5 Million
Did your favorite model make the cut? Where is Naomi Campbell? Questions to ponder while you count your grapes.