Think you have what it takes to be America’s Next Top Model? Well, if you can put up with huge competition, harsh criticism, hard work the show requires, and you are 5.7 or shorter, it's already time to audition for Cycle 13!
And here are the dates and cities for the announced auditions...
1. Chicago ...
Wednesday, March 25
The ANTM Casting Team will be in attendance.
2. Los Angeles ...
Saturday, March 28th
The Casting Director will be in attendance.
For the updates on ANTM casting times and places, you can keep visiting www.cwtv.com/thecw/topmodel-cycle13-Casting. Don't forget to feel in the application on the same page (www.cwtv.com/thecw/topmodel-cycle13-Casting)
18 Eligibility Rules for Applying:
• You can apply again, if you have applied for a previous cycle.
• If selected, you must be willing to live in a house or loft for as long as the producers deem necessary. You will live with 9 to 14 other females, with little or no privacy. You will recieve economy travel from your city in the US to the location of the house, which will be paid for by the production team.
• You are responsible for checking that you are free from April to June 2009. This includes informing your employer and family.
• You must hold a current US passport, as international travel may be required.
• The house is fitted with audio and video equipment, which will be edited and broadcast 24/7.
• The winner will recieve a modelling contract.
• You must be female, and aged 18 – 27.
• You must be at or under five foot, seven inches, although producers may allow exceptions.
• You must be a US citizen, and live in the US. Again, producers may allow exceptions.
• It is prefered that you have no national advertising experience within the last five years. You must also terminate any modelling representation before the series starts.
• You must not be a candidate for public office.
• You must be in excellent physical or mental health.
• You must agree to be photographed and videotaped naked and partially clothed.
• You must agree to sign a waiver for you and your immediate family.
• The producers are looking for dynamic and interesting individuals, who are articulate, interesting and exhibit enthusiasm for the series. You must be willing to share your private thoughts publicly.
• To apply, send a videotape of under 3 minutes, in either DVD or VHS format. You must say who you are, and why you would make the best model. Be creative, and show your best runway walk. Do not include any music.
• Also send three photographs of yourself. These must include a close up of your face, a full length of you clothed, and a full length of you in a swimsuit. One may be black and white.
• The producers look for a range of models, including the plus sized. You must also send legible copies of your passport and driving license, or social security card and birth certificate.
Good luck! Make your application as creative and unique as possible, and be sure to let me know if you’ve applied, or if you know anyone who has!