You will find sweet delight in every bite in this chocolate berried treasure bars, with layered almonds, dried berries and morsels;
these bars are worth craving for.
The combination of this bar will positively wow your lucky guests who have the golden opportunity to taste this fantastic chocolate treat.
It is nice to know that you can enjoy this kind of sweet with a good balance of nutritious fruits.
Ingredients of Chocolate “Berried Treasure” Bars:
• 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
• 1 cup plain granola cereal
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz.
pkg.) NESTLÉ CHOCOLATIER™ 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
• 1 1/3 cups (6-oz.
pkg.) dried cranberries, blueberries and/or cherries
• 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
• 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Directions of Chocolate “Berried Treasure” Bars:
• Preheat oven to 350º F.
• Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven;
remove from oven.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
press onto bottom of pan.
• Layer granola, 1 1/4 cups morsels, dried fruit and almonds over graham cracker crust.
Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over almonds.
• Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until browned and bubbly around edge.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
• Microwave remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100% power) for 30 to 45 seconds;
Cut tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle over top of bar.
Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is form.
Cut into bars.
More Recipes of Delicious Chocolate Desserts...
- 9 Super Easy 💡Ways to Stay Slim ⚖️ and Trim for Ultra Busy Girls ...
- Double Yum! 7 Recipes That Mix Chocolate and Cherries ...
- 9 Savory Recipes with Chocolate ...
- 9 Pre-workout Energy Bar Recipes That'll Help You Power through Your Workout ...
- 37 Delicious Lettuce Wraps for Girls Who Are Skipping the Carbs 🍅🍴 ...
- These Fruits and Veggies Are the Best for Your Body ...