Poor circulation can be caused by a lot of things.
If you have bad circulation, you should definitely see a doctor.
It doesn’t always point to something dangerous or serious.
Some people just have it, myself included.
Cold hands, cold feet, stubborn cuts and scars: these are awful nuisances, but there are some #things you can do to help.
Here are 8 ways to improve your circulation.
1. Home Hydrotherapy
Photo Credit: Sam Thomas Photography
Alternating treatments of hot and cold can help you a lot.
“Hydrotherapy” sounds like one of those expensive treatments you’ll have to pay a fortune for at a spa, but you can do it yourself right in your home – in your shower, in fact.
Alternate between hot water and cold water – that’s all you have to do.
The combination ultimately oxygenates your blood.
In addition to improving your circulation, this method increases your energy.
Just don’t be too extreme with the temperatures.
It especially helps if you focus on the affected body part, so if you have a shower attachment, you can also go that route.
- Skip the Doctor 💊: This Chart 📊 Will Tell You Why You're Sick 🤒 ...
- 8 Ways to Get Your Toes Ready for Spring ...
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Health Today ...
- Improve Your Skin by Purchasing These Retinol Products ...
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Speed Reading Skills ...
- 25 Natural 🎍Remedies for Menstrual 🚩 Cramps and Pain 😣 for Girls Needing Relief without Pills 💊 ...