Are you often tired, lethargic and a little depressed? Do you swing from energizer bunny-style bounciness to feeling like you just cannot get out of #bed? Chances are ladies, your lifestyle’s not quite up to scratch; you’ve picked up some bad habits and they’re bringing you down. By now girls, we all know what’s good for us and what’s not, but just in case you need reminding, I’ve compiled a list of 7 steps to healthier you.
1. Eat Breakfast
We’ve all heard it before, girls, and it’s still absolutely crucial. A small, healthy breakfast including complex carbohydrates, natural fibre and fruit is vital for so many reasons. It helps to kick start the metabolism so your #body uses its nutrition more efficiently, and it stabilises blood sugar and energy levels for the rest of the day. Studies have consistently shown that thinner, healthier #people who live longer eat within three hours of waking up; that’s pretty conclusive, ladies, you should do it too!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8114
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6345
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6243
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40218