Nothing is worse than arriving at the gym pumped for a workout, only to sit down on the #weight bench and find yourself in a pool of another girl’s sweat. While many people use public gyms to work out on a regular basis, it seems that the largest percentage of them could use a lesson or two in the world of gym hygiene. Here are seven important gym hygiene tips that everyone should know.
1. Hands off!
The quickest way to spread germs is to touch your face with dirty hands. Make sure that you are never putting your hands on your face after touching gym equipment or you can wind up with a nasty case of the flu. The quickest way to keep from getting sick is to wash your hands after a work out and be careful not to touch your #face while you are in the gym.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7593
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6083
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4905
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 4603
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 36817