Okay, as soon as I tried this, I could not wait to let you know. A product that works. Not only that, but works great.
And even better, it's a drugstore find.
I am so excited.
Rite-Aid to buy more hair color (yep, that time of month) to find that Rite-Aid has a buy 1, get 1 free sale on Maybelline. Well, you don't have to ask me twice.
So I shop for:
Maybelline Lash Discovery
Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black
* Lengthens and defines lashes
* Exclusive mini-brush allows you to reach hard to get lashes - from corner to corner, root to tip and bottom too
* Waterproof formula lasts all day without clumping or globbing
* Contact lens safe and hypoallergenic
* Available in Washable, Waterproof and Curved Brush
I get the waterproof one. And the next day, apply to my lashes with this teeny, tiny baby comb. Not a brush. A comb. And wouldn't you believe. This stuff is amazing. Lashes go on super super long. Super dark. And you can build up as many times as you want without absolutely NO clumps whatsoever. Now, it doesn't make lashes super thick, but the effect of this mascara is so great, that you almost don't care. Your lashes are absolutely beautiful. And the best part, no feel, washes off easily and stays on all day. With no flaking or fading whatsoever. I'm in love. This is my fav mascara, getting a real close 2nd runner up to my other drugstore fav Revlon's FabuLash. You MUST get this.
Second find is
Maybelline's Forever Metallics Lites Lipstick.
I get the color "Berry Beams", a beautiful pinky with alot of golden shimmer.
* Micro-crystal pigments give lips a hint of glistening shimmer, with lasting brilliance
* Long lasting, comfortable formula wears for hours
* Color is sheer and smooth, stays put and resists fading
* Non-drying, conditioning formula helps to keep lips healthy, soft and supple
Because the name says "Lites", I assume it means it will go on sheer, and though I'm not a fan of pink lipstick at ALL (now that's a whole other post) I'm thinking this will be a real sheer shimmer of a color, to just enhance the lip color a bit. Nope. It really goes on a lot like you see it in the tube. So just a heads up. But the color? Absolutely gorgeous... goes on very light and weightless. The golden shimmer is absolutely beautiful, and more so than you think it will look, so much so that I will definitely go back and get a more nude shade that's more up my alley. LOVE this.