Just before Christmas I wrote a post about Rossana Orlandi being The Best Shop in the World. Well on visiting Milan we found said shop (eventually) and I have to take it all back.
1. It Had No Signs on the outside
2. I Had to Go in and Rummage to Find a Label with Rossana Orlandi on It to Make Sure I Was in the Right Place
3. I Was Told to Go to No 14 and Ring a Bell if I Wanted to See the Homewares
4. When I Asked Where the Restaurant Was I Just Got a Blank Look from the Assistant
5. It Had Some Interesting Stuff but Not Interesting Enough to Be Classed as the Best Shop in the World
6. I Was Pissed off That I Had Spent Half a Day Finding It but Took These Photographs Anyway