The holidays have come and gone, and January means a new year and possibly, a new you! Whether you're hoping to build new eating habits, or are trying to figure out what to do with your holiday gifts, one of our must haves will likely fit your needs.
• Michael Pollan, author of the Omnivore's Dilemma returns with his new book In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto ($13.17). In it Pollan offers advice on how to eat in a healthy way.
• If you're hoping to bring your lunch to work on a regular basis, you may want to invest in a Mr. Bento Stainless Lunch Jar ($40-$60). You'll be able to pack your lunch and tote it around too!
• If you're looking for great thank you cards, try these adorable Scratch n' Sniff Cards ($8). They come in ice cream, gumball, chocolate and mint.
• If you've got a few bottles of wine sitting around in your kitchen, invest in a fun wine rack like this Wine Knot ($98). It's decorative and useful too.
• Eating yogurt is good for you, and if you already love eating it, then you'll enjoying making your own with this Automatic Yogurt Maker ($50).
Please rate this article