I’m absolutely horrible at recalling a person’s name, even if I just heard it a couple of seconds ago. I find using one or more of the following 8 tips on remember people’s names helps immensely. I can remember numbers without any difficulty at all, but unfortunately, I don’t often meet #people who are named after numbers!
8. Obtain a Business Card or Other Item with the Person’s Name on It
Not everyone carries around a business card or personalized stationary with their name on it. If I encounter a person whom I wish to keep in mind for business purposes, then I always get a personal business card or have the person write his/her name down on the back of a company business card. This gives me something to remember this helpful person’s name by, as well as a card to put on file when I get home.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7804
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6163
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 5775
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 4985
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 38717