There are two types of people in this #world: reactive and proactive people. Reactive people act like victims. They respond to events and changes in a way that removes all power from them. Proactive people are the opposite of reactive #people. They take charge of their lives and they do what they can in a given situation. Out of these two, I’d say that I would definitely aspire to be a take-charge, proactive #woman. Being proactive is not easy but it is something you can learn. A great way to start being proactive is by not letting certain things to ruin your day. You just have to take control and make the best of a situation. Here are some #things that shouldn’t ruin your day.
1. Bad Hair
For us girls, our hair can sometimes help boost our self-confidence. If we have great hair, we feel like we can take on anything. But if we have a bad hair day, we feel vulnerable and less confident. But honestly, having bad hair shouldn’t bring you down. Instead of focusing on the bad, you should focus on what works. Wear your favorite outfit or do something that makes you happy. Remember that your #hair is a small part of you. You are as #beautiful and confident as you allow yourself to feel.
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8164
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6385
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6273
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5115
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40318