Moving house is always stressful, but there are ways to make it run as smoothly as possible and minimize disruptions. Now that the economy is recovering it's one of the best times to move, and if you are planning it, here are the #best ways to prepare...
1. Protect the Houses
Photo Credit: Drive⏎
You don’t want either your old or your new house being damaged, so protect any corners or strange turnings with sellotape, bubblewrap and anything else you can find. You wouldn’t believe the damage just bumping #things against the wall can cause!
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 7984
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6203
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6185
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5065
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 39218