Rome has been wonderful so far, and I regret that my time here was so short. Everywhere you turn there is such a sense of history and wonder.
My first real impression of the city was coming up from the subway (Colosseo stop) and finding this in front of you. It literally took my breath away! Seeing it in books and photos cannot do justice to the sense of awe I felt at seeing this piece of the #beginning of civilization.
Photo credit: personal collection
Tags: architeture, b5media, Colliseum, Colosseo, flight attendants, flyaway-cafe, Italy, Rome, tourism information, travel, travel blogs, travel information, Travel Tips, vacation, vacation information
- All the Exercises You Need to Tone a Flabby Tummy ... 8314
- Scarf It up: 17 Fashionable Ways to Wear a Scarf This Winter ... 6526
- 7 Exercises That Target Your Glutes ... 6303
- 7 Exercises That Target That Pesky Cellulite ... 5185
- 34 Stunning Vintage Dresses You Are Going to Want in Your Closet ... 40518